What version of "don't rain on my parade" is your favorite?

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas club... SPELLS: << TAYLORS, LAUTNERS, DOOLEYS, AND SWIFTS!>> and G-O-O-D, and F-U-N!

I had Christmas acting club last night! It was F-U-N. nothing spells fun like going to Christmas acting club and playing " TAYLORS, LAUTNERS, DOOLEYS, AND SWIFTS!" with Nymphadora, Agatha, Thea, Drew and Tayloer Dooley, and, of course, TAYLOR LAUTNER! Here's how to play: Two girls pretend to be Taylor & Nymphadora Dooley, and another two hold on to their hands, while they're on crazy-carpets, on their stomachs, BACKWARDS! The two holding on to their hands are a boy and girl, pretending to be Agatha and Drew Dooley. The two on crazy-carpets say: ""don't donlego, donnalegooooooooo!"" and the two holding on let go, saying:""does it look like i'm a cow?"" And The girls on crazy-carpets shout:

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE. CHRISTMAS CLUB RULES!!! It is SOOOOOOO fun!!! And It is SOOOOO fun playing with you and Taylor Lautner!!! See ya on the 19th!



    -Taylor Dooley

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YEEEEAAAAHHHH, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE CHRISTMAS ACTING CLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AGREE, CHRISTMAS CLUB RULES!!! WHO DOESN'T LIKE CHRISTMAS CLUB???

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's Christmas club? It sounds cool. I wish I could go, but I'm busy with homework. Oh- Sna- I mean PROFESSOR Snape's coming! I gotta go.

    ReplyDelete