What version of "don't rain on my parade" is your favorite?

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sonic Titanic!

I recently finished my book about the Sonic and Mario on the RMS Titanic! The basic plot line is Shadow the hedgehog and Maria Robotnik are on the Titanic and Maria unexpectedly gets shot during the sinking... that is just broken down to the MOST basic plot line though. My book is currently being edited by my friends...who I THINK want to remain anonymous. So I won't say their names. In any case, I wonder if I'll ever get to publish my book...

Why I didn't chose the more obvious two Sonic characters (Sonic and Amy Rose)? Probably because nothing happens between those two in the Sonic games, and I wanted to write a story about the TRADGEDY of the Titanic! Not some, "and they ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER" type story. So I used Shadow and Maria, because in the Sonic games, maria gets shot to death right in front of Shadow, who later has to take the blame and ends up VERY scarred and probably would commit suicide if he wasn't immortal. So, I think the casting I used illustrated the Titanic catastrophe BETTER THAN SONAMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment